Making decisions about your final wishes can be difficult, however, leaving them for loved ones to make during a time of grief and anxiety is overwhelming. A My Final Wishes plan provides your loved ones with support when they will need it the most. Your plan will remove the emotional stress and financial obligations created at a time of need.
Here are just a few of the emotional and financial benefits you can expect from a My Final Wishes plan.
- Ensures your wishes are known so there is no second-guessing for loved ones.
- Prevents the emotional overspending that occurs when decisions need to be made immediately and under stress.
- Allows your loved ones to focus on grieving rather than contemplating decisions that should have been made ahead of time.
- Provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Benefits are made available immediately and paid directly to a funeral establishment as part of your Guaranteed Funeral Contract. Funds can also be paid to an Estate or Beneficiary who can choose to receive the funds or direct them to a funeral establishment at the time of need.
- Monthly payments can be made over a selected term of 3, 5, 10, 15 or 20 years and your deposits never change.
- Money is sheltered from nursing homes, lawyers, estate fees and creditors.